Is Xmas your favorite time of the year? If so, you can’ t absolutely miss “Como, The Land of Toys”, an extraordinary Xmas event that takes place every year in Como.
It would be a great opportunity to spend a magical holiday with your family or friends.
You can visit everyday:
– Typical open markets in Piazza Cavour and Portici Plinio from 10am;
– Exhibition of Nativity Scenes from 10am in San Giacomo;
– Ice Rink in Piazza Cavour from 2:30pm;
– Como Magic Light Festival in the city centre from 5:00pm.
- Christmas with Como Police in Piazza Cavour on Saturday 12th, Sunday 13th, Saturday 19th, Sunday 20th December in Piazza Cavour at 10:00am;
- Xmas Toy Trains Exhibition on Saturday 12th at BROLETTO (near Como Cathedral) , Saturday 19thDecember and Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd of January at 10:00 am;
- Pedaling with Santa on Sunday 13th December in Piazza Grimoldi at 9:30am;
- Xmas Concert at Como Cathedral Duomo di Como on Monday 14th of December at 9pm;
- “A pianist under the Xmas Tree” in Piazza Grimoldi on Friday 18th at 3:00pm;
- Inauguration of the Enchanted Forest at Teatro Sociale on Sunday 20th of December at 5:30 pm;
- Choir in Piazza Grimoldi on Wednesday 23rd of December;
- Santa Claus is coming to town! On Xmas Eve at 4:00pm at Teatro Sociale;
- Valery the Wizard at Broletto (near Como Cathedral) at 3:30pm on Saturday 26th December and on Tusday 5th of January;
- Puppets Show at Broletto at 3:00pm on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th of December;
- Music and fireworks for New Year’s eve by the Lake;
- Befana is coming to town, Epiphany celebration.
What are you waiting for? ❄